· Low Supply Current: 10μA Maximum (per Amplifier)
· Offset Voltage: 5μV Maximum
· Offset Voltage Drift: 0.02μV/°C Maximum
· Input Bias Current:
· 5pA Typical
· 50pA Maximum, –40°C to 85°C
· 150pA Maximum, –40°C to 125°C
· Integrated EMI Filter (90dB Rejection at 1.8GHz)
· Shutdown Current: 170nA Maximum (per Amplifier)
· Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
· 1.7V to 5.25V Operating Supply Range
· AVOL: 140dB Typical
· Low-Charge Power-Up for Duty Cycled Applications
· Specified Temperature Ranges:
· –40°C to 85°C
· –40°C to 125°C
· SC70, TSOT23, MS8, DFN10, TSSOP14 and QFN16 Packages
2.The LTC2066/LTC2067/LTC2068 are single, dual, and quad low power, zero-drift, 100kHz amplifiers. The LTC2066/LTC2067/LTC2068 enable high resolution measurement at extremely low power levels.
Typical supply current is 7.5μA per amplifier with a maximum of 10μA. The available shutdown mode has been optimized to minimize power consumption in duty-cycled applications and features low charge loss during powerup, reducing total system power.
The LTC2066/LTC2067/LTC2068’s self-calibrating circuitry results in very low input offset (5μV max) and offset drift (0.02μV/°C). The maximum input bias current is only 35pA and does not exceed 150pA over the full specified temperature range. The extremely low input bias current of the LTC2066/LTC2067/LTC2068 allows the use of high value power-saving resistors in the feedback network.
With its ultralow quiescent current and outstanding precision, the LTC2066/LTC2067/LTC2068 can serve as a signal chain building block in portable, energy harvesting and wireless sensor applications.
The LTC2066 is available in 6-lead SC70 and 5-lead TSOT-23 packages. The LTC2067 is available in 8-lead MSOP and 10-lead DFN packages. The LTC2068 is available in 14-lead TSSOP and 16-lead 3mm × 3mm QFN packages. These devices are fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges.
· Signal Conditioning in Wireless Mesh Networks
· Portable Instrumentation Systems
· Low-Power Sensor Conditioning
· Gas Detection
· Temperature Measurement
· Medical Instrumentation
· Energy Harvesting Applications
· Low Power Current Sensing